- Shift the furniture around. When you first see your dorm, the furniture placed by the school. This is typically not the most resourceful use of your space. Try diverse set-ups to see what is best for you and your roomie.
- Place your bed on risers. This will let you to place storage underneath your bed, saving you lots of dorm space.
- Plastic bins/drawers are essential to dorm living. You can purchase several types of bins/drawers at WalMart or Target. Whatever is most conveniently located to your college.
- Purchase a door hanging shoe organizer, to keep shoes off the floor and out of the way. Freeing up more space
- Utilize all of your wall space with hooks. Hooks can be used to hang book bags, purses, jackets, coats, necklaces, scarves, and even belts.
How To Create More Space In Your Dorm Room
Flamingo Durango Spring Valley Self Storage, Las Vegas
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM 7 Days a week!
6:00 AM to 9:00 PM 365 Days a year!
(24 hrs access available upon request. *Limitations apply)