Black Friday shopping is chaotic and stressful. Don’t pull your hair out this year! Just pull out this list of tips to get you on the right track.
- Start off with a list of the items you wish to purchase and from which retailer.
- Monitor all of the holiday ads so that you can take advantage of the best deals.
- Plan out your day after viewing the holiday advertisements. Create a schedule.
- Avoid making purchases that you did not plan ahead of time, stick to your list!
- Take safety precautions when parking at malls or shopping centers by covering your purchases with blankets or towels, and leave nothing valuable out in plain sight to avoid break-ins.
- Organize your coupons ahead of time so that they are easily accessible.
- Remember to charge your cell phone, and bring a car charger with you because you’ll likely use a lot of battery power using GPS or Google to navigate.
- Plan ahead for family birthdays on this day. Don’t simply shop for Christmas, take advantage of the holiday deals and buy your birthday gifts ahead of time to save money in the long run!
Don’t forget about Cyber Monday! Take advantage of Black Friday deals first, but don’t forget to check out what’s available online as well.